Halloween makeup looks are oh-so-fun because you can get as kooky, dark, and spooky with your color stories and creativity as you want, which was exactly what I did for this October-inspired yet wearable witchy makeup look using the stunning Kaleidos Makeup The Escape Pod Palette.
I even drew on a pair of black eyeliner wings, an element I tend to avoid in my more common beauty routine but without it this look just wouldn’t have felt as wicked. The finished looked also gave off some much appreciated Maleficent vibes as it includes her iconic hues from the animated film.
- e.l.f. Oil Control Primer Mist
- NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Full Coverage Foundation in Beige and Vanilla
- NYX Mineral Matte Finishing Powder in Light/Medium
- NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in Black
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Kaleidos Makeup The Escape Pod Palette (Soiree, Mardi Gras, Galactic Gala, Saturnalia, Exoplanet, Space Oasis)
- NYX Epic Ink Liner in Black
- e.l.f Waterproof Length & Volume Mascara in Black
- Alamar Cosmetics Brighten & Bronze Complexion Trio in Fair/Light
- BH Cosmetics Glowing in Greece 6 Color Blush & Highlighter Palette (shade Paros)
- J.cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter in Mermaid Skin
- NYX Suède Matte Lipstick in STFU
- Kaleidos Makeup Lucid Lip Gloss in Hypnotize
This Halloween is sure to be like no other but it’s important to remember that small and simple festivities, like dressing up as a character or dolling up in the spirit of the holiday, are not cancelled and, if anything, are needed now more than ever to give us all some mischievous tricks and delightful treats.
If makeup has been a longtime love of yours, as it has been mine, then odds are you know it is often a simple pleasure that allows us to zone out and not worry about anything other than the beauty products and tools in our hands.
May you feel inspired this October to have some spook-tacular fun and find a little bit of joy in the simple things – like good lipstick and sparkly eyeshadow.